100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Allpicking up my new car tomorrow

2008 e-hdi 115 Crossway , nera black ex demo delivery miles

Edited by: paz45

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi, welcome to Comedy Club...If you are looking for 2008 forum, was moved, because of lack of events...All customers are happy and drive carefully...
:))))
Welcome Paz, and we wish you many miles without incidents...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Wayne,

Welcome, we're looking forward to hearing from you and seeing pictures of your car.

Nera Black you say, I've seen one Nera Grey but never Nera Black!!!!

Enjoy your car and enjoy the Forum great bunch of guys on here both at home and those international members too.

From the North West (Red Rose), whereabouts in the North West are you, I ask because we have some Yorkshire folk (White Rose) on here who can be a bit scathing from the other side of the Pennines. I for one would welcome you with open arms, just because my dad fought in the "war of the roses" and died protecting our chippy from you red rose thief's doesn't mean I don't forgive you.

Wayne, keep us updated on your exploits with the car, and like a lot on here we wish you many miles of trouble free motoring and we'd be glad for you to chip in at anytime.

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Oy Tone. Nera black is quite simply the best colour. The only colour for anyone with taste. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for welcome guyspicked up yesterday from down south 14 miles on clock
180 miles drive home enjoyed every mile
S/S didn't work on journey home, but thanks to this forum I understand
why not.
Took out later same day to test S/S worked fine.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wayne,Glad you had a good drive home and getting to grips with it. 180 miles that was a small detour to your local dealer......NOT! Keep us updated

Andrew,
Must admit I wish "madam" had picked something Nera Black than Nera White.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AndrewMy local dealers have no roof in there mouths lol £2000 dearer for same exact car.
plus was giving me £350 less on my PX

Got 61 mpg going down in my 207sw diesel (according to display)
and 81.3 mpg coming back in 2008 (according to display)

Nice days ride out

All that said made the mistake on not checking body work paint closely
cleaned it this morningandLOADS of what look like tiny drops of paint (overspray)
made appointment with my local car detailer too see if he can correct it fingers x

·
Registered
398 Posts
Black is a pretty hard to maintain color. All spots will give you some nasty headache...But look at Allan, take his advice and buy some good treatment for body paint (Maguiar'sGener. Tech 2.0, Carnauba Polymer, Turtle Extreme...and the list is long...)
For Black is recommendedalso agood polish...as any paint drop will be seen very good :)
But...as an owner of black and white bathroom (toilet and washers black, fountain like water drop made from black glass), I can tell you that if you have patience, it worth. :)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Black is lovely when well waxed.

This is my old black 2007 Civic bonnet reflection.

Mind you it certainly took a lot of looking after.

Al.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts