Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I am new to this forum,I ordered a 2008Feline,white with black wheels, heated seats and parkingin June and they started building it on 9th October.
how long does it take to build and deliver from that date.
Reading everyones forums about wait times,i feel lucky that its being built, cant wait to get it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome Gazza,

Your car is identical to mine and we both ordered in June (6th for me). My build date was 8th October and on Friday I was told my car is now at the dealer so hopefully your should be too! Maybe they even travelled over from France together!

Hope you get good news this week!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Gazza.

If you allow 3 - 4 weeks you won't be far off.

Good luck in the waiting room. 

Al. 

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ordered white pearl feline mistral diesel on 28th June and my build date is next Tuesday. So hopefully delivery will be in nov.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice choice of car.Mine was built the day before yours on 8th Oct.
'my Peugeot' populated with the VIN No. and reg plate the following week, raising my expectation.
Ihope to collect it week comm. 4th Nov

·
Registered
184 Posts
I take it the they are building cars in the factory at weekends to.

·
Registered
256 Posts
4l0 said:
I take it the they are building cars in the factory at weekends to.

Yeah I wondered that too.

-Sam

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have just had a call to say my car has already been built, my build date was supposed to be tomorrow. I
The dealership is saying I should take delivery no later than 23rd November. Very excited now

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just been givien my delivery date, 11th November, The day i fly to Barcelona, i suppose another 10 days wait wont hurt

·
Registered
256 Posts
Great, I am liking these build date and delivery dates coming in thick and fast now.

-Sam

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
rodders24 said:
Ordered my 2008 first week in September still no Delivery date, Why did i bother

Hi rodders24 and welcome to the club.

What you've done is order a car that's in high demand just after the factory has been closed for annual holidays so a delay in information coming through is understandable.

At least by placing your order you are now in the waiting room and production has been increased so hopefully your wait will not be too long.

In the meantime you have this forum to browse and it will help the time to pass.

Al.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello rodders not that it's any consolation but we all are or have been in the same boat, mainly for the reasons Al has said. So keep your chin up and keep smiling because they promise us that it will be well worth it.LOVERLY JUBERLY!!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yep what they said, it is frustrating especially if your not getting any updates but it will happen.

-Sam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered 1.2 active in cumulus grey with parking aid on 6th September , no update from dealer at alluntil this morning had a phone call to say build date was 8th November with delivery around end of November. I was quoted 30th November when I ordered which was 12 weeks , so I cannot complain

cheers Paul

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Paul,

Thats pretty good considering you ordered the 6th September, not long to go then. At least you know where you are with it now.

-Sam

·
Registered
27 Posts
Paul, i ordered the same car as you on 4th september and ive no build date yet. I pestered my dealer again yesterday and he said he would call me as soon as any news. Im hopeful now that it wont be too long, having just read your post

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Wendy it might be just when the dealer put the order in , give them another ring and quote about my order news

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think hes getting annoyed with me now. He said he will call every friday from now on to update me. I told him about other orders on here when i spoke to him yesterday. He assured me he put the order in straight away.i will call him friday if he doesnt call me

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered my on the 5 June 14 I was told it will be built on the 2 July 14 or I mite have to wait till sep 14I hope it ishear in July 14
as any one heard if they are building in July 14.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts