Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just a quick how many miles is ever one getting from a tank on the 1.2 puretec 82 bhp mine is brand new 65 plate

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Richard

Welcome, I can't really help you with that as "madams" car is a diesel, but she appears to be averaging 692 miles per tankful. It has been down to 613 miles and as high as 713.

You should be getting somewhere between them I would have thought.

Which is a lot better than my car, I avg on a 19 gall tank approx 330 miles using Premium 98 RON Shell.

From low fuel light to full costs about £86.00

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm petrol but a different engine, I've averaged 47 mpg (over 8,000 miles) and when I fill up the dashboard reads approx. 490-520 miles remaining. I've never bothered to test if it is accurate though.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
'Her' 308 1.2 triple 96kw/230nm Active 6A: amazing diesel like perky performance.....
gets ~ 1000kms (620) to the tank. When we bought it new we did 1010kms of mixed driving of up and down mountains, B roads and a bit of motorway as well over a 3 day tour.
When we filled up I could only jam in 50.5L and the 'range' showed 80 kms remaining.
The more we drive it the more impressed we are......a sense of depth of quality......couldn't go back to looking through the steering wheel again either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts