Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Longtime Pug owner here, currently on my 22nd and 23rd, a 107 (my 3rd), and a 4007.

The trouble and strife is unwell with MS and is being medically retired. It'll take anything from 2 to 4 months to process her pension, but when the lump sum arrives the 4007 will be going and replaced with a 2008.

With not working she won't be doing much mileage, so the expense of a faster car, or the complication of a diesel - which can act up expensively on a low mileage - means we'll probably go for a Allure with the the thrummy little 1.2 motor, though possibly with a few options as well.

I'm a qualified tech with my own mobile spannering business so I'll do my own maintenance. I'm admin of the C1OC forum, and 07 Series registrar for Club Peugeot UK so I get around a bit.

Anyway, lurking quietly for now but will step forth a bit more once Woman's pension is processed and I place my order.

Chin chin,

Bern.

Edited by: Don Bernard

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club.

If you go for the petrol then I believe they are bringing out a new engine over the next few months so it might be worth waiting for, although your situation may dictate otherwise.

Best wishes.

Al.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a 110BHP turbo version of the 1.2 on its way, which should be peachy. Alas, no one can gov..me a firm release date, and if I'm honest I'm not too fussed. Even my ickle 107 has little difficulty getting to almost 50% past the national limit.

And cheers for the welcome :)

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Hi and welcome along
<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

So this will be your 24th pug! - That's some achievement.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
25th if you count my 2 year old daughters pedal 107.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts