Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some info for driving in Hungary/Romania last week and was concerned that I had all the current documentation, insurance you know the sort of thing and I came across this , now some of the clips should only be viewed after 9.00pm.

You have been warned, these are not meant to be funny clips. But it just goes to show the level of driving that you find outside of the UK.

I for one, have seen some idiots on the road and still do but nothing like this. I still believe we have a great level of driving skills in the UK, but it is getting worse in my opinion. I wouldn't want to be sorting out these insurance claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDu8SPUoBl4

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
398 Posts
In Bulgaria I don't advise you...there is a serious problem with cars stolen from hotel parking and police is doing nothing...In Romania we have the Secret Service and police very good, the car is found very fast...at customs from Bulgaria there is a hole parking lot with cars stolen and found by Romanian police.
So don't worry.
Also the insurance and AAA's is covering whole Romania...
The main roads are fine, but try to set the GPS with FASTER and not Shorter...because the adjacent roads haveproblems (many of them are in progress to be repaired, or with many craters)...
If you want to see Youtube videos, try RussianRage... on youtube...After watching it I have brought a stunning flash-lite with 4 million Volts discharge power :)))))
The stunning flash can also be used at old man for preventing bones pain, heart problems, stomach issues :))))))
So Tony, justsay the words... "I'm going to Romania!" :)))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts