Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted my dealer yesterday to inform them of a very serious problem with ECG . (I have not posted this yet as I was asked not to do so) The top man at the dealer informed me that they do not have access to Peugeot technical staff directly.ie if they come across a problem there is no one to contact to ask for advice. They have to send a printout of their diagnostic checks and might or might not,receive a reply. This is very different to Fords, who I worked for, for over 30 years when a dealer could ring our engineers and get an immediate response and if they came across a new problem an engineer would be sent to the dealer to examine the vehicle and try effect a cure. This is truly not good enough and I only post this to make you aware of the problems that our dealers have in their relationship with PSA.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes, this is exactly the same as Citroen - correspondence is via a generic email system using the reference number in title to 'track' reference each email, dealers can't speak to a person at any time.

Yes, it's rubbish and exactly the same way out IT department at work operate, and they are a pile of (insert word of choice)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts