Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used a prism led for this. it lights up the ign switch and the sill and ground area .the led is from Halfords and comes in several colours. mine is the white but coloured blue with permament ink pen.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Gives me headache only looking at pic... :))))Driving at night with that ON...will get you tired and your eyes will be stressed as hell...
Blue is a nice color, but is the most aggressive color for eyes...this is why doctors tell you to wear eyeglasses for TFT/LCD monitor...blue color.. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Must agree George at night be to bright and a distraction, maybe if turned on with door open for few second be OK.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello peoples yes it is bright but is wired across footwell light. it goes off when footwell goes off. hope this clears up problem

·
Registered
14 Posts
lewis said:
hello peoples yes it is bright but is wired across footwell light. it goes off when footwell goes off. hope this clears up problem
I think is a great idea mate, neat and tidy too
. That ignition switch area of the caris pitch black and with no nearby street light at my houseits a nightmarekeep guessing where to put the key in at 6am. Might give this a go at the weekend :)
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts