Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had something like that in old 208 turned out be cable came losse drove me mad but 5min fix at garage

·
Registered
398 Posts
That is happening when you don't feed the cockroaches !!!Don't be cheap...buy them a good McDonalds !!! :))))

·
Registered
398 Posts
At 4007 was some "crickets problem" as we call it...The problem here was identified at the slider from the door, had a small move that allowed the door to have some noise when the car passed small bumps (the door moved up-down and plastic in touch with rubber made some cricket noise).
The fixes was:
1. The lock from door was moved with 1/2 mm inside car, in order to push the door to inside when is closed (force the door to close with a little more force)
2. Use grease for slider and also for door lock (usually helps 2-3 weeks, than replace grease).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi I have the same problem which is annoying. Do not have to be going very fast either, didn't know where it was coming from. Will Peugeot fix as still under warranty?

Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to pester them but if under warranty they have now choice, might have leave them car for few days Edited by: Mik207

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello today I asked dealer about interior rattles and they say that they fix under warranty. But I have to leave car about day or two. So I dont know I worried that they makes it ten times worse.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They won't because they know you only keep bringing car back so they do it right, if its ruining your enjoyment of car get it sorted and then enjoy

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got a bad rattle/vibration noise from the dash at certain engine speeds...it's a PITA that I have to take it in to the dealers, hey-ho...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts