Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taken delivery of my 2008. My ipod touch which connects fine and can see playlists, genre and artist etc. but can't see albums which is annoying. Have searched forum for answer but can't see it. Sorry if I have duplicated a thread. Can anyone help? Thank you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
you can't see the albums or just the art?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Thanks for response. Can't see albums. Like I said playlists, genre I can see but not albums didn't know if there was a setting I have missed.

Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
okay dunno if this helps , b ut in my opinion the software is riddled with oddities, when you select music you only have playlist genre etc. but yet when the song is playing if you touch below the song title it will bring up a menu showing the albums for that artist where you can choose all albums and then it will show all the artists alphabetically and selecting the artist will show the albums for that artist. This is is a bit odd but yet it is the default way for iTunes to store the song on your hard drive, eg by artist then all albums for that artist.
A strange Quirke (yet another 1) is that when it changes tracks it knows the artist and album and artwork then quickly changes (sometimes) to unknown and has no artwork, this is just bad programming as the player now doesn't know where it is. When this happens touching below the title brings up a genre list but by selecting all you will be back to the main artist list and back into albums etc.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Thanks. I will have a play around and see what it does. The touchscreen does have a few strange ways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts