Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for those who have the pleasure of owning their 2008 ,mine comes in 2 weeks
What plays better ? An iPod or USB stick with albums on ?
Any replies would be greatly received

·
Registered
70 Posts
I personally use a nano flash drive, leave it in and forget about it‘�. Some times use my iphone for Bluetooth streaming that works equally as good, noticed the music plays louder off my iphone.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have two flash drives with different music on (because I cannot hold my music collection on one stick) and I swap and change. I don't actually need my entire music collection but I can't be arsed to pick and choose tracks when I copy them on (one day I will).

I've had problems with album art and found the solution through one of the 208 forums (it's also probably documented here in one of the threads) and am now slowly progressing the fix on all my stored music.

I find that browsing lots of albums on the screen a bit of a pain to be honest (the parrot system in my 207 was better, easier and more flexible) but I'm pleased enough with the sound quality (which is where the Parrot was poor).

I also use the Bluetooth Audio on my Android mobile to play podcasts and stuff and that is fine too.
I can't comment on using an iPod or iPhone as I haven't bought into the whole Apple world and never will.

·
Registered
193 Posts
iPod Classic this end, about twelve days of music with various playlists for the mood of the day. screen sees all of it.

Mac.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts