Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay I finally picked my car up yesterday on my birthday as promised I am absolutely thrilled with it and was definitely worth the wait keep on in there if you are still waiting u will not be disappointed

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Sarah,

Brilliant, picked mine up earlier today. I am so impressed even if its as only a 10 minute drive back to work.

-Sam

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Congratulations guys. Enjoy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww brill news Sam bet u can't wait to finish work now to have another go of it hehe I'm going to be gutted when I go back to work tomorrow as I'd much rather be driving round in it learning what everything does. Happy motoring

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations. Pictures pictures pictures please

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bet mines here,but salesman on holiday till Friday.Don't suppose anyone else will let me know.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sarah speight said:
Awww brill news Sam bet u can't wait to finish work now to have another go of it hehe I'm going to be gutted when I go back to work tomorrow as I'd much rather be driving round in it learning what everything does. Happy motoring

Yeah wouldn't mind taking a *cough cough* sick day to have a play around, guess there is always the weekend.

-Sam

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi 410. Ring the sales administrator at the dealers. They will know as they do all the paperwork involved in the sale.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Will ring tomorrow,hopefully have it next week

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well it has arrived.Not sure how long it has been there.Going to view it friday or saturday with pick up on 27th as very busy until after Xmas.

·
Registered
184 Posts
After all the waiting and messing around
, i am picking up my new car 2nd January 2014.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looks like you're going to have a very Happy New Year then....

Have fun. Al.

·
Registered
184 Posts
cheers guys

·
Registered
27 Posts
It would seem that, at last, things are moving ahead!
I have now been given a registration number and a provisional pickup date of next Tuesday, 7th January. I wish however that I could feel a little more excited. 13th August when I ordered the car seems an awful long time ago...

·
Registered
540 Posts
4l0 said:
After all the waiting and messing around
, i am picking up my new car 2nd January 2014.

I've been looking at the various colours and happened upon Spirit Grey on Autotrader - it's wheel sensetive but with the 16 or 17" wheels it looks sensational and will be our choice when Peugeot eventually announce the 1.2e-THP engines!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I will get some better pictures loaded up later.Thats the downloaded version of handbook read

·
Registered
162 Posts
Stevehi said:
It would seem that, at last, things are moving ahead!
I have now been given a registration number and a provisional pickup date of next Tuesday, 7th January. I wish however that I could feel a little more excited. 13th August when I ordered the car seems an awful long time ago...
Steve, if it is any consolation, I had that lack of enthusiasm because I had waited so long. But, honestly, it really is a lovely car. Not perfect, but very nice all the same. You will soon enjoy that car for what it is and the agony of the wait will be gone. I know it is a bit cliched to say this, but it really is worth the wait (except the sat nav! LOL!).

·
Registered
184 Posts
Centre arm rest will be my bug bear. At min i have a 308 Allure with this and has a lot of storage space inside.Anyone know if the 2008 has a tray for storage under the seats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Trevor,

After all this time it will, I'm sure be worth the wait but I'm now concerned that I'll actually like the car as I can't even remember that well how the car drove during the test drive and how much space it had in it!

I guess I must have liked it enough to buy it as we looked at the Skoda Yeti, the Renault Captur and the Nissan Juke before settling on the 2008 as the one we liked most.

Roll on next week and we'll see if we were right

1 - 20 of 23 Posts