Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Finally seen one today on the road in Glasgow, it's the first I have seen out and about! It was a Bianca White not sure what trim though.

-SamEdited by: sam

·
Registered
70 Posts
Still not seen one
Not seen any Captur's either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've only seen one 2008 in the wild - in Dakota Brown and that was over two weeks ago. Not see another since. I have however seen two Capturs in two days. One in my home village yesterday painted light blue with a white roof - not too bad AND a horrible magnolia coloured one this morning.

·
Registered
144 Posts
what's going on
since ordering ours have only seen 1 2008(black) till today, but on my travels today Plymouth through to Exeter saw 4 in 2 hours
1 brown (nice
) 2 grey and a blue one , hope that's a good sign

grahame

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lets hope that the backlog is starting to come through now...i've only ever seen the 1 in Torquay so far not far from where I live.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have just returned from a 2000 mile trip to South France and I only saw one 2008 when it cut me up at a roundabout in Calais at 5 in the morning, other than that not a single sighting!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can you believe having ordered one in June and still waiting, someone has got one just around the corner from me!!! It's very annoying driving past it every day!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
@ Didi

ohhhh come here
, looks like you need one.

Don't worry it'll be here soon

Edited by: jinxx80

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
jinxx80 said:
@ Didi

ohhhh come here
, looks like you need one.

Don't worry it'll be here soon

Oh yes; feeling smug now jinxxy are we....

·
Registered
21 Posts
ive only ever seen 2 one dakota brown (have to say nice colour) and one in white, the colour i am getting, hard hard cars to find so guess that makes them special.lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Had mine since November and still not seen another on the road around here, nice to be the first in our part of the country. Got to say we are really enjoying the car it's a verygood all rounder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts