Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy l noticed a trend lately that any questions asked by owners about problems they might have seem get turned in to a joke page, I'm all for a laugh n joke but there is a time n place, people come on here to get help can we not ease up on jokes and get back to a car forum.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I agree with Mik...Stop all jokes...be serious !
John, young driver that got his permit few days ago, is stopped by police:
- Sir, you just hit a man with the car! Do you know what should you do in a case like this??
John, scared...- Yes, I get him in my car and take him fast to Emergency
- And why you did not do that?
- I cannot! I already have 5 wounded guys on rear sit and one on luggage room!

Mik...A forum is usually made in order to approach people and not to solve technical issues :)
We also are very active in Technical area, as you have seen :)
Get to Romanian Forum, will see that only one city in country is still arranging meetings and barbeques because of the lack of communication and stuck in technical ... :)

Also you will notice that our jokes begin usually AFTER the man is finding his answer, and we don't just laugh at him.. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bit much George when sign in to see 15 new comments and every one a new joke under a new topic, think that's what Facebook/twitter are for, fine have jokes by all means but under one heading

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi All,

Please accept my apologies if anyone has been offended by any jokes/Comments, but if there's nothing on here to comment about I thought it might just lighten the place up.

And whilst we are on about comments to peoples queries, can we at least make them a little more encouraging instead of three or four words that don't particularly help anyone.

But point taken in future I'll reply where I can.

Have a good weekend all.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Not accepted !But will accept your jokes, still... :)
Tony, you must offer some more that apologies...how about a bottle of wine? We will believe you than :))))...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Apology not needed. We are all adults and most of us are busy workers so it's nice to have a giggle every now and then to lighten things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts