Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

Just placed new order: Feline Mistral e-HDI 115

9K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Tankshell 
#1 ·
Hi all

Just placed my order for a new 2008, having test driven at the weekend we went for a:

<ul>[*]Feline Mistral e-HDI 115 (black leather interior)
[*]Bianca White
[*]Heated seats as the only optional extra
[/list]ETA 8-12 weeks, so that puts me at mid-late June, hopefully!

T

EDIT - picked up car, some photos:

Edited by: Tankshell

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations!
I hope you get a quick delivery and many pleasant miles.

I got an eta around 16 weeks when I ordered in March but this was cut to 10 weeks after the order got confirmed and locked in production. Similar spec to yours. Still waiting for a build date.

Cheers!

#7 ·
We got told 6-8 weeks when we ordered, plus it was when Amber Red had only been released the week before. Our order went in on 12 May, build finished 20 May, with the dealer 26 May and due me being away collected it 1 Apr!

#10 ·
Gazman said:
Haha, yep! March - it's been a long day........
Well then I will keep everything crossed for a speedy process!

My previous car was a Fiat Bravo T-Jet Sport 150, with all the trimmings. Infact this 2008 Feline reminded me a lot of my Bravo in terms of interior design (black leather, panoramic sunroof etc), probably why I liked it so much :)

Can't wait!

#11 ·
Just had an email copy of my order form through from my local Dealer, and it says estimated delivery date of "30/04/2014" at the top of the page!

Not sure if that is just an automated computer generated date that doesn't really reflect the actual real world wait time, after all we only placed the order just over a week ago and the dealer told us around 12 weeks... hope they were wrong though!

Hmmm.

#12 ·
Not sure how realistic those dates are on the order form - mine said 31/10/13 after ordering on 04/10/13 and I didn't pick the car up till 30/12/13. However do not despair, as you may have read, lead times are a lot better than they were back then so you never know ..... good luck!

#17 ·
Jack'sMam said:
Not sure how realistic those dates are on the order form - mine said 31/10/13 after ordering on 04/10/13 and I didn't pick the car up till 30/12/13. However do not despair, as you may have read, lead times are a lot better than they were back then so you never know ..... good luck!

That's what I thought, ah well, will take it with a pinch of salt.

#18 ·
Well, just had a call from local dealer saying my car will be ready to pickup this weekend or at the latest early next week! Going to pop down tonight to sign final paperwork so they can tax it ready for pickup.

I guess the estimated delivery date on my order form was indeed correct (despite being told 12-16 weeks by dealer), as it will have only been 3.5 weeks since I initially ordered until pickup this coming weekend!

I guess the fact that it was a standard Feline Mistral 115 build, with no added optional extras probably helped... maybe they had a few of them stock piled.

Awesome

Edited by: Tankshell

#20 ·
Wow that's brilliant Tankshell! Dealer was probably just covering themselves by saying 12-16 weeks after all the delayed lead times last year. Having said that, they've excelled themselves with your lead time - must be one of the fastest manufactured orders to date. You lucky so and so! Enjoy xx

#22 ·
Enjoy your new car.It seems Peugeot have managed to get the production delays resolved now.

#23 ·
Remember Peugeot have the seven day free insurance scheme, which saves panicking as to whether your cover note will arrive in time.

#24 ·
I wont get to use my 7 days of free insurance as it has had to be started early in order for them to register the car for me to pick up. By the time I get it will have expired. This happened to anyone else?

#25 ·
They should have started it on the day of registration. This then should have given you seven days in which to sort out your insurance.

#26 ·
Hmmm my cars is been registered tomorrow I think as thats when they wanted the insurance to start but wont be picking it up untill atleast next wednesday as isnt even with the dealer yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.