Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kate,

Hows things in The Forest of Robin Hood theses days.

We haven't heard much from you about said wheels, and the lighting, is it working? And when did you last clean it, driving it in the rain washing the muck off doesn't count.

And how is the Football Practice coming along, have you been able to get all the team in the car?

Marie,

Have you still got your car, the wheels haven't been stolen yet have they. I know it can be a little, how shall we say, a bit rough where you live, but if you buy a Rottweiler and leave it chained to the door mirror you should be alright.

Hey I've just thought, you're not bringing any of your nieghbours down to Cornwall are you? I only live 20 mins from St Kew, that could be a little close for comfort.

Marie, only joking you and your family will be most welcome and if I had the time I would be glad to buy you and your family a meal and a beer.

Shame I'm busy this weekend putting up electric fencing around the bungalow. Maybe next time have a safe journey down.

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ha the cheek of it! That's ok, will be pretty busy this weekend.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Electric fencing? OMG...have you moved in Irak? :))))Or you want to hunt some turkeys and fry them directly for thanksgiving ?:))))

·
Registered
284 Posts
It is a very good job that Marie understands your warped sense of humour Tone....

All is well here, the count down to Christmas is on already
. There is no way on earth muddy football players are setting foot into my car, they can catch the bus! Edited by: KateinNotts

·
Registered
284 Posts
How are you George? I feel like I haven't seen you for ages... have you had a good summer?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pardon, "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages". I don't remember you saying you had seen him, when was that then.

Glad to hear Xmas is coming early in Nottinghamshire, it is in the sunshine state as well. The season of handbags and shoes, to go with the nice new evening dress is nearly upon us. I can see Mr Barclaycard now, rubbing his hands in glee.

Now Kate don't be so tight and you should welcome our future generation of football stars into the inner depths of your car. They will coo with delight at the ambient lighting.....

Glad to hear everything is OK and work is it keeping you busy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts