Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea what tge button on the end of the left hand side (lights) stalk does. I know the right hsnd side (wipers) one cycles through the diffetent options on the central display but the one on the lwft on the end doesnt seem to do anything? Any ideas?

Ta

·
Registered
242 Posts
don't the left hand button make speed changes on the cruise control ?

·
Registered
540 Posts
On most peugeot/ Citroen models it activates the sat nav but I doubt it does this on the 2008 being a touch screen job; the same stalk is fitted on all cars irrespective of whether sat nav is fitted or not - our C4 Picasso and current DS4 have the same stalk and neither has sat nav.

·
Registered
242 Posts
my mistake its not cruise that the stalk below. I had a C3 Picasso prior to the 2008 and it did do the sat nav,your explanation of a common stalk sound right

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh right. I did wander. My missus has a ds3 without the satnav the right hand side stalk button cycles through the fuel consunption and fuel lwft in tanl etc but the left hand side stalk has the button but it cannot actually be pressed. Whereas on the 2008 it can be pressed so thought it may actually do something. Fair enough. Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts