Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just a quick question, maybe anyone could help since my dealer is having problems with this issue. I need to travel to Turkey and, to my surprise, the map of Turkey is missing on my navigation list of countries. Any ideas kn what to do or is there any chance to update the maps and include Turkey? Allure 1.6 ETG owner with smeg 5.2. Many thanks! Edited by: Ciorapel

·
Registered
316 Posts
My advice save yourself the headache, just buy a cheap sat nav with European maps, by time your dealer or Peugeot sort it turkey will be no more

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mik, what are you saying that Turkey will have disappeared that's a bit nasty madam is hoping to pop out there late October with a couple of colleagues to a business expedition, ore of a women's jolly one thinks.

What will she do if Turkey is no more. How about I send her and the gang across the water to the emerald isle and lets see what you think about that then.

·
Registered
316 Posts
At way isis are growing there tone don't look good, as for sending her herewhy not she fit it with rest us nutters

·
Registered
398 Posts
Mik, you know you talk about the secondstrongest military force...Turkey have it's own production of tanks and jet fighters...I doubt will disappear...ever...

For SMEG/SMEG+ is only Europe Map posted. No Turkey (Asia) :(

·
Registered
398 Posts
No refugees in Turkey...they don't allowed them to enter...smart ones if you ask me...I'm not very pleased with this migration...they left all country in ISIS hands...and just run...also if you try to give them something to work, will curse you, as they are refugees, they don't work...they get...Maybe I'm too rough but I would prosecute all beggars and get them in jail...and after, put them to forced work for community...Is not right to work as crazy for my income, and other persons to stay and beg for money...A lot of gipsy from Romania has gone in Germany and UK as beggars, and put our beautiful country in a shame top...If you don't want to work, and just beg or steal, get in jail and work forced by authorities to pay for your food and your "hospitality"...
But...this is my personal opinion :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
George,

I'm really sorry that you feel that way. It must be difficult for not only your people but the countries bordering Syria etc.

It is always a shame when people are driven from their homeland, and unfortunately my friend there will always be those that exploit the system.

But at the end of the day it is always the innocent families and children that suffer at the hands of the corrupt and evil governments and all they want is a place to bring up their children.

This is in no way directed at you my friend or your country, but it is the times we live in. And we hope that the human spirit of love and friendship will prevail, and those in the minority who exploit these people or those that take advantage of the countries and people that they turn to for help will be weeded out. And don't worry about any of your people that have come to the UK, there are many who have gone to Romania to beg off you, it happens in all walks of life.

I think of you and your fellow countrymen at this time and all those, who are offering a hand of friendship to those suffering people we wish them well.

Take care and its good to hear from you.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yes Toni, I agree to help the ones in need...But is one thing to help a community, other thing to encourage a hole country migration.
We are not talking about children, we are talking about how we can prevent the next episode in Islam against Christianity.
This people will be happy at first...they arrived...they accomplished their first target...to exit their country...
But...
A part of them (maybe a small or medium part) will not be satisfied with the conditions offered...will forget their status as refugees...will try to rebuild their believes and conditions insideother country...
Will start with Islamism...will start with scandals...will have more rights than you because they will the "the black people from USA"...will have a protégée status...
And this is why I believe this is not a good thing...

I lived in communism for 20 years...without possibilities, without the right to talk...without food (all food was calculated per person/day, you had money but nothing to buy)...so probably I will agree more than anyone that a refugee must be integrated and helped by society...but I don't know why this migration smells very bad...

Just think...why USA, France, UK, Turkey...stay and does not enter in Syria in order to destroy ISIS? Why Russia is so quiet? They sell all arms to Syria, ISIS, never mind who is, as long as they pay...games of war...but the repercussions will exist...
Until now every Syrian visiting UK needed to have papers in order to enter in your country...wasmonitored...now, if they will be 3000...5000...10000...imagine a scenario with a bomb exploded in London with few man killed...what will start? I tell you...will change the public opinion from "help them" to "get them out"...or worse..."they are guilty...they must pay"...

Of course...we are not talking about me, you, PUG forum :))))....but about mass population response...a response that I have seen until now here, in 2 revolutions and hundreds killed...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I agree with George, l spend most the year in Holland and from what l see that is exactly how it happens, the dutch are now a minority in their own country, the Muslims claim everything available and very few work, they take over community halls for teaching, if you report them for a crime to police YOU are asked do you really want do this? Even the cops are afraid them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just feel so sad about the kiddies....some of them washed out on beaches in the Greek islands dead (drowned).....women too. So sad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts