Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just checked and the last map update I received for my Tom Tom satnav was in September 2019. They are supposed to be quarterly but each time I have checked there is no update available. Has anyone had an update more recently? The last update I downloaded was "PSA_map-eur_15.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2".

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
39 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The latest is version 17 from April 2020 which may be downloaded below. You may want to wait until V18 is released though which should be very soon now. The Peugeot app is way behind.

http://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/PSA_map-eur_17.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar
Thank you. Can I ask how you discovered and obtained the update(s)? I used to check on the Peugeot website but a while ago was re-directed to install the Peugeot Update app.. However the app has always said there were no map updates available - as you suggest it appears to be way behind. Where would I find V18?
Thanks again.

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
39 Posts
The updates are from another very similar Peugeot forum, almost identical to this one but it covers all models. A member on that forum uploads the map updates to his Google drive account, the V18 one is not out yet but no doubt he will add it when it comes out.

Reactions: tab0404

·
Registered
287 Posts
Tab, if you have it serviced at a main dealer then they may do it for you FoC, well they did in my case :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tab, if you have it serviced at a main dealer then they may do it for you FoC, well they did in my case :)
Thanks. Well I have updated my maps myself several times without problems but this time it failed half way through and I was left with no satnav at all - just a blank screen.. Several attempts and no joy. I contacted my local dealer (who provided and does service my car) but they quoted me £57 to do the update. So I tried again later and it worked that time. It has made me a bit wary though ... :unsure:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts