Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just took delivery of my 2008 GT Line, after swapping it in for my 3008.
Bit of a little annoyance I needed some help with. When I plug my iPod into the car, and select it under the source, and try to view my playlist, I only get 5 entries. With the 3008, I could see the entire list and scroll up and down using the scroll on the wheel. But I can't seem to figure out how it works on the 2008.

Ofcourse there is always Android Auto and using iTunes, but you can't use the scroll wheel on the steering wheel.

Anyone have any ideas, as to what I am doing wrong?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hello All,

Just took delivery of my 2008 GT Line, after swapping it in for my 3008.
Bit of a little annoyance I needed some help with. When I plug my iPod into the car, and select it under the source, and try to view my playlist, I only get 5 entries. With the 3008, I could see the entire list and scroll up and down using the scroll on the wheel. But I can't seem to figure out how it works on the 2008.

Ofcourse there is always Android Auto and using iTunes, but you can't use the scroll wheel on the steering wheel.

Anyone have any ideas, as to what I am doing wrong?
Not sure what model year/spec of Peugeot 2008 you have, if you could put the details on your signature it'd be great. You should be able to find the answer to your question on Peugeot infotec:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what model year/spec of Peugeot 2008 you have, if you could put the details on your signature it'd be great. You should be able to find the answer to your question on Peugeot infotec:
Did have a look in there but can't find the answer.
Have update my signature now.

My car is a 2020 - Peugeot 2008 SUV 1.2 PureTech 130 GT Line 5dr EAT8

·
Registered
226 Posts
Did have a look in there but can't find the answer.
Have update my signature now.

My car is a 2020 - Peugeot 2008 SUV 1.2 PureTech 130 GT Line 5dr EAT8
That's a shame that you couldn't find the answer perhaps your dealer might be able to help? Thanks for updating your signature and enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you. Dealer at the moment aren't any help. I was to read the user manual.

So at a loss....
That's bad that the dealer aren't any help and the manual isn't any help. Maybe contact Peugeot directly and say the dealer and manual are of no help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts