Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I talk over the phone connected to the car audio system, people can't seem to hear me good enough over the over end of the phone. Where exactly is the location of the microphone for audio intake? Also speaking while driving on the motorway seems almost impossible with all the wind noise, have anyone got the same problem? How do you resolve, I guess using the earphone piece is one but that defy the convenience of the audio system phone.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I am pretty sure the microphone is in the little roof mounted box with the courtesy/map reading lights above the rear view mirror.

If you can't be heard on the phone then I would suspect a fault. Mine works well, not brilliantly well but I have received few complaints and I use it a fair bit at speed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, wondering though whether there is any setting that can be adjusted... capture valume etc.?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Think there are settings in touch screen for phone not to sure if microphone covered

·
Registered
398 Posts
Go to representatives, can change Mic Gain and noise control with ODB interface and PUG program.
Have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts