Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a phonecall from the brother this morning asking if I could nip over to Hull and collect him an overpriced air intake for his broken down Jaguar (rebadged Rover imo). Upon arrival, had to park my Pug in amongst a cascade of Jags and whilst I'm still trying to convince myself it held its own in such company, the poor thing did look a little lost in there. After having to persuade the parts upstart to accept cash and not card for what must have been a plastic plated gold piece of hosepipe I made a hasty dash for the exit before one of the catwalk models posing as a saleswoman was able to catch me. Outside was another salesman and as I didn't feel he would be so persuasive in trying to get me to put the Pug down as deposit and then arrange a remortgage, I asked him if I could take a photo of my Pug in the line-up. He informed me that as some of the cars were customers I could only do so if I could blur the numberplates out. Despite us both tappping away at my phone we could only apply the edge blurring so as he had been so accommodating I decided not to click and then make a dash for it and drove out with my head held high. Pity though as I'm sure it would have made a great photo for the forum

·
Registered
284 Posts
Lol, I wonder if my brand new F-Type convertible was in the line up?

(in my dreams......
)

·
Registered
284 Posts
So you saw it!

Maybe one day, I do rather like them though.

But for now I'm happy with my 2008

·
Registered
506 Posts
I couldn't help noticing that your love of Jaguars/Cats & PJ's go hand in hand.

I saw these and thought of you. Well not just you, but your neighbours when you nip out at night to inspect the ambient lighting what do you think

Very trendy and so much you

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don't think he's talking to me, must be you Cp2008?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Is this Kate preparing for a drive in night with the PUG leds lighting on the roof? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts