Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to lower there 2008 ? I have a custom exhaust bieng made a new tow bar bieng fitted and I’m looking at lowering my pigeon haven’t actually seen a modified 2008 as of yet ???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi, I don't think I've seen any 2008 that have been lowered etc.
You might become a trend starter!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why lower it? If you want a lower car why not buy the 208 .
I’m not being rude I just think the car looks great as it was designed to be and the whole point of it tho have a higher driver position

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
208 is too small to fit a family in comfortably I would say it’s nice to have the extra space and big boot space also the 2008 has bad common fault of shock absorbers that go wrong fairly regularly the tyres are a odd size on mine meaning more expensive I plan on upgrading suspension and shox changing the wheels out and having the car lowered also put in a custom straight through exhaust to give it a little power boost the standard car is great I love it but after fixing the shock absorbers 3 times on a car that had done only done 30 thousand miles I think I can improve the cars looks performance and relaibility also it’s something no one else has done when it is all finished I will upload a pic n see what people think of people don’t like that will be okay with me but I don’t think people modify Peugeot’s anymore it’s all bmw Audi and Mercedes I want this 2008 the turn heads more than the overpriced German cars you see thousands of everyday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts