Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I ordered my 2008 Allure 1.6 e-HDi back in September. It's being delivered this morning. I'm so excited I've got butterflies. I've never had a new car.

It's black.

I'm a bit disappointed that without telling me, my husband ordered a tow bar as an extra. Does anyone else have one fitted? Is it noticable?

My car is due anytime between 9am and 1pm. Hope it's sooner rather than later. I can't sit still. It's been a long time coming.

Sarah

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi SarahSS and welcome to the club.

Hope the weather is kind to you when you collect. Black looks especially good in a bit of sunshine.

Enjoy.

Al.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello Sarah, hopefully by the time you read this you will have picked up your car and be very pleased with it. Depending upon which tow bar you have fitted will determine whether it is noticeable, if it's fixed then yes it can be seen but if it is demountable then you can remove it whilst not in use. Either way I don't think that you will be disappointed because they look okay on our car anyway
I hope you will agree.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's arrived!!
It's lovely.

I've had a quick drive init. The brake's much more sensitive than what I'm used to so I'll need to get used to that.

I've paired my iphone so I've been playing all my playlists.
I've also mastered the satnav.

All seems good.

I'm waiting for it to get dark so that I can see the blue mood lighting.

Exciting!

Tow bar looks fine. Hardly noticable.

Sarah

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quick question:

How do you put a footer at the end of your message with your car details on please?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ignore my last message. I think I've sorted on the footer.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Always good to see a signature.

You sound like you're enjoying getting to grips with your new 2008.

Al.

PS:...and did you know you can also edit a post (or delete it if no-one has posted after). Just click on 'Post Options' and click on the choice you want.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Allan

I've just spent a good hour looking through the manual and the separate touch screen instructions.

Think I'm just about ready to give it another spin! I'm going to pick my children up from school shortly. I hope they like it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts