Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was not wishing on a fault but while leaving work tonight my parking sensors are telling me something is very close to the car in an empty car park i switched in and out of reverse a few times to see if i could solve it but nope a fault then appears on my small screen in between the rev and speed dials....Of to the dealership i go. Hopefully it was nothing to do with the rain i did get out and wipe them just in case they where over sensitive lol.

I shall update once i have been to the dealership :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
This happens on PSA (Peugeot Citroen) from time to time, turn the ignition off a few seconds then back on and it should clear. I've experienced it a couple of times usually when I've turned the ignition off with the parking sensors on continuous tone (for some reason).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I also got told buy Alan at the dealership that rain will block them lol thanks for the info though that I shall try.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I once had problems with my front sensors going of in the rain. But only once in many many rainy journeys.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I get this quite a lot on my reversing sensors when it is wet, I put it down to my car cleaning using spray wax regularly.The water beads on the sensors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts