Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

only collected her today so these are just 2 quick ones i snapped after fitting all the extras and learning how to use stuff. more "arty" photos to follow when i have a little more time.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lovely!!
Love the blue footwell lights - was that a standard fit or something you did yourself??

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx guys!! taking her onto the airfield tomorrow for some proper shots!! and yes totally worth the wait!!

anna - the blue lights where added by me but in real life they are a much deeper blue and not as bright (didnt have the camera set up correctly
)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
jonnyg30 said:
upgraded usb kubby light

Looks really neat, and something the car should have come with.

I see you have the side strips fitted. That's the first one I have seen with these. They look good.

Edited by: burty

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers burty, after only a few weeks of owning my vectra some *choice word* opened there door into the side of it this was swiftly followed by many others as the months went by and i really didnt want that to happen to the 2008 at least it offers some protection. (assuming the rubbish adhesive pads hold better than the boot protector ones did
) also breaks up the white a bit and goes nicely with all the other black bits haha

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the same model but I do not seems to have the blue food well lights? Any advice be grateful

The panoramic roof is the best bit! The lights surrounding it at nights are lush!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
jonnyg30 said:
upgraded usb kubby light

Jonny, did you fit the side strips yourself?? I have had the strips for months for my car but as yet not fitted it. Stupid question, can i just stick it one??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations on making a very smart individual motor jonnyg, and looks like you are getting some good use from those roof bars too.

Have fun

·
Registered
49 Posts
What lights or light build did you use to upgrade the lights under the footwell & the USB jack? They do look good in the blue & more importantly how easy was it to do?

I would be grateful for your help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts