Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just took delivery of my new 2008 GT LINE EAT8 130,
I love it, down sized from new 3008 manual, fantastic car, sunroof and Focal sound system 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Agree on plate

I mentioned that to my wife but she鈥檚 having none of it 馃槱馃槱

Registered
Weirdly I actually wanted a 3008 but couldn't justify the price difference between that and a 3.5yr old 2008, so kept my money in the bank.

I've heard great things about the EAT8, so keep us updated with a review once you've done a few miles :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Review 2008

I have done 200 miles in my new car now and i can in all honesty say it is a way better drive compared to my 67 plate 3008,
in my 3008 the ride was really hard, by that i mean you could feel every bump in the road, the rear tyres would make loud bangs going over the slightest pothole, it was as though there was a problem with the rear suspension, in retrospect having now driven the new 2008 i should have had it looked at because this new 2008 it's like night & day, it soaks up the bumps i now longer have to wince when i come across a speed bump or a hole in the road.

The EAT8 gearbox is a peach, dont even notice car has ghanged gear ride is so smooth, the kick down is also very responsive, i have the 130hp so it has got plenty of poke to it as well, any excuse to go for a drive i'm in there quicktime.

I'm also loving the Focal sound system, the difference in sound quality and with the extra bass on top is vastly different than the standard system, the little extra outlay was well worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts