Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this 'Welcome Kit' interesting:

Sign in to 'My Peugeot' and select 'View your Welcome Kit'.

Select 'See a video of your Peugeot'.

Select 'Enter the world of the 2008'.

Then select either:

> Discover your 2008

or:

> Shop

Nice to see things and have them explained.

https://mypeugeot-uk.peugeot.com/my-peugeot/log-in/

·
Registered
144 Posts
posted this elsewhere on forum thought it may be useful to others
members and none members reading this post

our first Peugeot
couple off days after ordering the vehicle we received a welcome from Peugeot email with alink to my Peugeot
we didn'tuse this at first, but with some of the cock ups on some members orders, I thought id try and check, sogoogled my Peugeot ,entered the site, it asks for (email address) and the password, well couldn't remembereven if we had , so it gave you a forgotpassword option which I entered it then sent new a newto my email ,,,,I NOW HAVE ACCESS luckily my details are correct,

by the way I have no VIN number but it still shows what I've ordered

worth a go, hopefully you gave your email to dealer when ordering

grahame

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a little look on the My Peugeot site this morning, and it's showing up with my new 2008 as well as my current 107

In terms of how close I may be to collecting my new car, what essentially does it mean now that my VIN is showing up?
Does it just mean that it's in the country and the DVLA have registered it?
Or could it mean that my collection date is closer than I have been previously told (27th June)?

Cheers!

Pav

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Pav
I think the VIN is the number etched on the car (chassis, engine etc) so this would suggest the car is made but doesn't tell anything more. Though it shouldn't be too much longer I guess!
Dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Dan

I was just wondering if the receipt of the VIN on the my peugeot page (from what others might have experienced when awaiting their order), meant that it'll soon be ready.

Cheers

Pav

1 - 5 of 5 Posts