Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just a quick update dealer said car has been built should reach dealer for the 1st of April then should be picking it up in either first or second week of April can't wait gone for the active 1.2 in bianca white looking when I get it to upgrade the door mirror covers to the chrome ones anyone done this conversation also what's everyone's opinion on having the metal boot lip protector on bumper fitted ?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Many members that have had the rear sill protector fitted have had problems with it lifting and have removed it.

Several methods of fixing have been tried with varying results.

If you use the 'Search' feature then you will find the threads relating to the problems.

Bumper protector - Peugeot 2008 Forums - Page 1

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The adhesion of the bumper protector can be an issue. This is easily solvable. DO NOT use the Peugeot method of fixing, it will come off. I think that you will find that Peugeot have de-listed this from their accessory catalogue but you can still find some available on line.

There are also a number of aftermarket products available with differing cosmetic appeal (you can get an idea if you search one of the common on-line auction sites).

Personally I like the original Peugeot product, and it sets off up a rather dull rear bumper just nicely. It also looks particularly good on a dark coloured 2008.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts