Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day is almost here...pickup of my car is at 3pm tomorrow (Wednesday), really looking forward to finally getting it after ordering last October....not a bad wait really and to be honest the whole process hasn't been that bad considering it's my first ever new car and also my first Peugeot.

Granted the lack of communication from my garage didn't help however I know it's not their fault but down to Peugeot head office.

Then have to part with it for 7 hours on thursday for it to be signwritten for my business so all good.

However going to Southampton at the weekend to see a customer so get to test it properly.

Sunday i can see will be cleaning and putting the blue leds etc in.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Excellent news.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep all picked up today, sadly wind deflectors and boot shims didn't turn up but will be fitted etc when it goes in for its 1000 mile check.

Forgot how well it drives, fantastic car and definitely made the right decision.

Went for the Oxford trim even though had never seen it and have to say it's really classy, for a free trim it's very impressive so much so the wife commented on it.

Wasn't sure about the roof as had never seen that either but glad I did, lets loads of light in and makes it feel much bigger inside. No issue with space either even though i'm nearly 6ft.

Yep definitely looking for excuses to drive it.

So yeah glad I chose the 2008, well worth the money...feels extremely well made and also looks alot more expensive inside than other cars which cost alot more.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad you are pleased with your car, yes Peugeot are building their cars to better standards all the time and our model is no exception, well impressed with mine.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Doesn't it just make you feel good.

Have fun and enjoy.

Al.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts