Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Anyone knows what does the button that is at the end of signaling lever (left-right signal lights) ?
The one that is at the end of rainrepellers is to switch between different indications from the LCD behind the wheel, like consume, trip, reset trip, music, GPS....

But what the hell does the other one, from signaling lever?

Thanks.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The stalk is a generic PSA (Peugeot/ Citroen) item and on cars with non-touch screen sat nav (Citroen call it MyWay) this button is used to scroll through the menus - out old Picasso had the button there as does the DS4 but neither had sat nav. On the 2008 it is equally redundant.

·
Registered
540 Posts
That's the stalk below - this is on the end of the indicator stalk.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right, Frank...is the indicator stalk...So is just...something not used on Sat Nav touch screen cars...damn...i have tried anything to make it work ::))))) LOL...

·
Registered
273 Posts
It does nothing!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I FOUND IT !It is Shawarma ordering button :)))
I have stopped these days at a drive-in...and when I was trying to order, I have pressed the button by mistake...in same moment the boy from drive in asked : WHAT DO YOU ORDER? (scare my like sht)..
So is clear: Is Shaworma ordering button :))))

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
remembered today when I had programmed the satnav on my Citroen C4 to check this button, it was what I had thought when I saw this thread. ON the C4 it repeats the last instruction given on direction or continue on the road ahead. so would think it may be the same on the 2008, will find out when mine arrives.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope...does not repeat nothing, does nothing, not even connect at nothing...Just the Apocalypse button...is a "call for zombies" button :)))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts