Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Graeme

Apart from it being Black any other tit bits you've got that will be arriving with it.

What size engine manual or auto, chauffeur driven.

What accessories did you ask for if any,

·
Registered
506 Posts
Graeme Graeme!!! now you've gone and done it.

You've mentioned those two words.."Ambient lighting" the nocturnal members amongst us will be calling you discussing the merits of sitting in the car with coffee and biscuits in the middle of the night, scantily clad I hasten to add with nothing but a handbag to hide their modesty.

Frightening mate frightening.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha. Sounds a bit worrying ˜† got the blue ehdi120 version.. will add some photos once ive collected. Its a company car so hopefully they have all the mistral spec correct

·
Registered
284 Posts
As soon as I saw the words 'mood lighting' I had to smile....

Hope you like it Graeme, I'm really rather pleased that the nights are drawing in so that I can experience the party lighting on a more frequent basis.....

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Nice choice. Enjoy.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Had a bit of mood lighting this morning on the way to the station. It was so dark out.
Nice colour

·
Registered
506 Posts
Marie,

Was the "mood lighting" bright enough for you. Could you see to put on your lipstick and mascara or did you have to pull over and switch the interior lights on?

This wasn't you I saw the other morning was it?

I did report this to the police see e-mail below

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well guys. Sorry to disappoint but my firm have made a mess of my order. This is a company car and i ordered the feline mistral but got the allure instead. No sat nav, pan roof or mood lighting.
Plus after a 5 hour drive from Corby to Liverpool and a nightshift still to come i havent had the best of days. However i still really like the car and it drives great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
But the Allure trim DOES have the mood lighting... Maybe there is something wrong with the settings.

·
Registered
284 Posts
But look on the bright side:
1. I read that the sat nav isn't that great anyway.
2. You still get mood lighting, just white instead of blue.
3. No panoramic roof means that you're less likely to be spied on by your neighbours when you are sitting in the car wearing your pyjamas at midnight admiring the car's party lighting....

See, not all bad. Enjoy

·
Registered
126 Posts
Tone,
Who sits that close to the steering wheel??? Mind you I do miss the light-up vanity mirror I had in the 308. Another thing on the wish list

·
Registered
273 Posts
My Allure has vanity light son the sun visors. They don't make me look better though. Must be faulty.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Only illuminated on the Feline now

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah checked and no illumination. Cost cutting again

·
Registered
398 Posts
Also my Allure have full lights inside...also the sun visors have lights when you open it...I don't understand why put lights on the mirror at driver, cause this can involve serious dangers :))) ...The leds from panoramic roof make all the money...when your chair is lowered...in night...and someone next to you...here it goes...the "OMG, is soooo romantic...". And makes our life so easy :)))))

·
Registered
126 Posts
Have not tested the front seats in that position! But it is nice when you park and switch off the ignition and all the mood lighting comes on. It feels a little bit like a nightclub/limo with the blue & white neons.I'm tempted in changing the footwell bulbs.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Well...a car is a car...and we must know how to exploit it...and it's advantages ... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts