Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

New 1.2 Active ordered

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Pope87 
#1 ·
Hello All!

I've just placed an order for a the 1.2 VTI Active in White this weekend on Passport. I would of preferred to go for the 1.6HDI but unfortunately my budget doesn't allow that.

I've got a 208 at the moment, its just reached two years old so time for a change. Been eyeing up the 2008 for a while, it came out just after I got my 208 and I was a bit annoyed that I hadn't waited.

The dealer has quoted end March for delivery, which suits me as I want to wait for the plate change anyway but I'll hopefully get something more specific in the next week or so.

What is everyones thoughts on the "Protection Pack"? £225 seems a bit steep for a set of mats and mudflaps. Tried to get them to do me a deal on it, but they won't becuase they've already given me quite a bit of discount to help cover the negative equity in my 208 etc.

Kind Regards

Chris

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the replies

Agree about the mudflaps, they are a bit ugly especially on a white car. I don't plan on going anywhere particuraly muddy anyway.

I'll probably just save myself a few ££ and keep the mats from my 208.

Had a call from the dealer today - apparently its probably going to be a 4 month wait. Bit more than the 8 weeks he quoted at the weekend.

I wasn't originally planning on ordering until March anyway so I guess thats not a biggy.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.