Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have just ordered a new 2008 after taking a test drive, I've gone for the 115 HDI turbo diesel because the 110 engine in one of my 207's had loads of toque and the new engine didn't disappoint me with plenty of pulling power.
You could say I'm well sold on Peugeot - list so far - 306 turbo, 307 HDI, 207HDI 5 door, 207CC HDI and RCZ 156 GT.
Love the look and spec of this new car, all we have to do now is wait for it to be built.

Looking forward to discussing my experience's with you all on this new model once I get it, CAN'T WAIT.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Pugmania and welcome to the club.

Seems like you are already well experienced with Peugeot and I have feeling you will not be disappointed with your choice!

Ahh; the waiting.....doesn't it just seem to go on forever....

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Pugmania said:
Hi everyone I have just ordered a new 2008 after taking a test drive, I've gone for the 115 HDI turbo diesel because the 110 engine in one of my 207's had loads of toque and the new engine didn't disappoint me with plenty of pulling power.
You could say I'm well sold on Peugeot - list so far - 306 turbo, 307 HDI, 207HDI 5 door, 207CC HDI and RCZ 156 GT.
Love the look and spec of this new car, all we have to do now is wait for it to be built.

Looking forward to discussing my experience's with you all on this new model once I get it, CAN'T WAIT.

Did you get any sort of estimate of delivery?

Edited by: sam

·
Registered
256 Posts
Pugmania said:
Hi Alan thanks for the welcome.

Sam we were told that it would be about a three month wait.

Yeah sounds like the standard stock response most people are getting.

-Sam

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Pugmania and a warm welcome. I came from a RCZ diesel GT and likewise think that the 2008 is a great car. I am feeling a tad guilty at getting mine in two months but when I picked it up last week was told that all orders are now quoting Oct or Nov. My dealer tends to play on the safe side and then pleasantly surprise with good news.
I think the reason people may not be getting build dates etc could well be the August shut down.In a few weeks things should hot up on the news front. You never know by then we may even have access to the accessories.

Mac

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome. Another long term Peugeot owner it seems

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Yep me two, always been fords for me but fancied something a little different this time and the 2008 just caught my eye at the right time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts