Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Took delivery of my Bianca White Allure 1.6 EGC with sat Nav and sunroof last week. Ordered mid June so an acceptable delivery period. Garage offered a reduction in cost if I took delivery before sept 1st which I was happy to accept. Car goes back after 3 years so I am not bothered about the novelty of a 63 plate.

After a week the first impressions are that I am very happy with it. I have had autos for 12 years or so the EGC is a good alternative. Slightly different way of driving but easy to get used to it.

Car looks great and drives great. Sun roof is great and gives a bright interior well worth having.

Sat Nav is easy to use although it would be good to have optional voices.

No long trips yet but after a weeks of local trips 52mpg is ok with me. Better than my 308 auto which I traded in.

Read with interest comments on diesel or petrol but can't see the issue. If you buy a new car with servicing and warranty included and an issue appears then get the garage to sort it out.

I also read the comments regarding importing contacts from mobile phone and it took me a while to get them imported but after I moved them to SIM card as suggested all appeared ok. Thanks for that.

Happy motoring.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your early delivery. Have you given a name yet?

Will you mind posting pictures of the newest addition to the family for the rest of us parents to be.

I'll be getting my regular fix until our precious is delivered.

Thanks
Jinxx

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club.

Nice choice, but I am biased.

Al.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jinxx
Photos to follow tomorrow weather permitting.
Gone past naming cars though I know it's a car you will love to own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been following your messages Allan and they have been keeping me interested and amused while I have been waiting for delivery. Look forward to more.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Likewise a warm welcome.I still keep finding things with mine like holding the ok button on the steering wheel shows different listings like all the stored radio frequencies.Still trying to work out what and when though. Glad you like yours as well.

Mac.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts