Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
While surfing last night i came across the new 2019 brochure for the 2008 they have removed the Allure base -so no fancy headlining and making the premium the only Allure model, the have replace the base Allure with a new model the Signature with lower spec and have changed the lowest Active models specs. They now have a metallic BLUE option available from June and the prices are up. Just had a quick browse and i cant find it anywhere but it was definitely there because i pickup a new Allure premium tomorrow and wanted to compare specs and pricing £200 odd increase and same spec. Getting rid of the base Allure gets rid of the flashy headlining ,the salesman told us they have had problems with them and are expensive to repair.
I am certain i wasn't under the influence of anything legal or ilegal :) also the brochure was dated May 2019 maybe someone can find it to prove i am not seeing things.
Thx

·
Registered
411 Posts
I hardly notice the lights in the headlining on mine.

Reactions: SULLY

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looking at the brochure, it seems the Emerald has been taken off, replaced by the Blue? I still prefer one of the grays, or like my X-over, the Red (and I prefer my car's red too!!). And OF COURSE the prices have gone up. What hasn't these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts