Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madam

says she wants one

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Looks interesting. 1000 times better looking than the old 3008 and looking pretty classy inside. It even has cup holders.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I like a steering wheel flat at the bottom so I can get my legs under...... The 3008 seems to be flat at the top as well which is probably so you can see the speedo etc more easily..... However it brings back painful memories of the Austin Allegro !Edited by: Geoffh

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm very interested and will check it out when it comes into the uk. I have a Yeti and fancy a change when my lease ends...... We also have a fabulous Puggy agent in Gateshead... The dealership is a major factor when buying a new car and these guys have been first class when servicing my wife's 307 ( 7 yrs old ) and now her 2008. Nothing is too much bother to them.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Madam has booked a test drive with the local dealer when..no idea but it could well be at the end of the year...ish me thinks.

I think its the all singing digital dash that has swung it and the proper Auto-box.

She thought the dash in the Audi TT we tried out before I bought the Jag. She thought it was very trendy and it looks like she'll be tempted.

We can but wait and see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts