Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just found the forum for the 2008 and really good to hear all the comments and help available. Just collected my base model 1.2 vti in Spirit Grey, really nice color that fits so well with the black trim. The base model ticked all the boxes at a great price, wanted Air and Cruise and prefer the steel wheels because the rubber is deeper and rides over all our potholes in Devon a lot better. We do a lot of short journeys now so switched from diesel this time and have to get use to petrol again but so far are very impressed with the performance of this little engine. Don't see to many 1.2's on the forum most seem to be 1.6's I am hoping to make 45mpg on a run but we shall see but so far so good

·
Registered
184 Posts
RichardG said:

Just found the forum for the 2008 and really good to hear all the comments and help available. Just collected my base model 1.2 vti in Spirit Grey, really nice color that fits so well with the black trim. The base model ticked all the boxes at a great price, wanted Air and Cruise and prefer the steel wheels because the rubber is deeper and rides over all our potholes in Devon a lot better. We do a lot of short journeys now so switched from diesel this time and have to get use to petrol again but so far are very impressed with the performance of this little engine. Don't see to many 1.2's on the forum most seem to be 1.6's I am hoping to make 45mpg on a run but we shall see but so far so good
Piccys Richard i have ordered a Spirit Grey to.1.6 eHDI 115 Feline

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When it stops raining I will get to it but it is a great color where they get Grey from I really don't know.

Edited by: RichardG

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks buddy

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great stuff, I know what you mean about our Devon roads....some are just shocking.

·
Registered
256 Posts
spinneruk said:
Great stuff, I know what you mean about our Devon roads....some are just shocking.

The roads everywhere are shocking, even in a city like Glasgow I am constantly adjusting my road position to avoid nasty potholes.

-Sam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts