Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new mats have arrived!! thought id share in case anyone else had seen them and wasn't sure if they where worth it. carpet wouldnt last 2 seconds with us so rubber was a must for ease of cleaning and best protection but the peugeot ones seemed a bit pricey for what is effectively a slab of rubber!!

saw these little things on fleabay for £26 so i thought sod it i'll order them and see what turns up!! all i can say is for the price v impressed and love the look of them!!! specifically cut for the 2008 as well and have the anti slip clips on the drivers mat, havnt tested there fit as i dont have the car yet but they look the right shape.

i'm planning to do the "blue led conversion" on the foot well lights so i thought it only right i bought a blue set to match the rest of the blue in the car

·
Registered
34 Posts
They should look quite cool.

I managed to bag a free set of peugeot 2008 mats for mine in with the deal when I ordered, they have white stripes on them matching the cut out lighting in the roof :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet!! nicely done!! im kind of ocd when it comes to stuff like that. i like to have "matching" things throughout the car, i think it makes the car look that little more refined an stylish but peugeot didnt do a set of rubber mats with blue on
but hey £26 for exactly what i wanted was a bargain lol
they do look a little "boy racer" in the photo but im sure when the're in the car and matched up to all the other blue stuff they will fit in nicely!!

what are those laser cut led stripes like?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
They look good....especially with the blue footwell leds....

Al.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the colours hvnt come out properly there not quite so "luminous" in real life (i used my phone to take the pic instead of my camera lol)

already got a pile of led's sat on my side waiting courtesy of your threads! just need to get hold of the indicator ones! planning on doing some work with the reverse light also. i looked at the stuff you did with yours and was very impressed with increased performance but i think with a little clever engineering i could get some more of the light exiting in the right direction giving more light out the back but until i have a car to play with i cant do anything lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and today my lovely boot tray arrived!! £36 for flexi boot tray and carpet insert!! pretty happy with it. no worries about destroying the carpet with sea water/sand/dogness lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
carpets not top quality but i never expected it to be but offers a little comfort to the dog and stops stuff sliding around on the plastic lol but i thought it was pretty good value considering the peugeot flexi tray is £32 on its own

1 - 9 of 9 Posts