Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all, I have been a member of Peugeot Forums for a few years having owned several models, I've now purchased a 2019 2008 GT-Line 1.2 130bhp EAT6 in Ultimate Red so have decided to join the 2008 Owners Club. I hope to find a few tips and tricks on here! Stay safe everyone.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome mooi1, hopefully you'll find it useful, enjoy your car and post lots...some pics of your ride'll be great too :)

Reactions: mooi1uk

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome, I'm sure you'll settle in ok.
Thank you niteram. I've been a member on an almost identical forum (I'm sure you know which one!) for some years where I have nearly 2000 posts, it moves a bit faster than this one but this is specific to one model whereas the other forum covers all Peugeot models. I'm happy to be a member and have already learned a lot about my new car.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you niteram. I've been a member on an almost identical forum (I'm sure you know which one!) for some years where I have nearly 2000 posts, it moves a bit faster than this one but this is specific to one model whereas the other forum covers all Peugeot models. I'm happy to be a member and have already learned a lot about my new car.
Welcome to the club! Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts