Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 2008 now 10 days and it was worth the 3 month wait. 1.6e HDI 92 Allure

I liked it from the moment I saw it, and my local Peugeot dealer gave me an extended test drive in it and that sealed it. Pity that they would not come with a deal. Finished up buying from Dews in Halifax, great deal good service.

Only issue so far is wing mirrors stopped working from the remote, but work from the door control, no major issue I think I prefer it that way.

Not had a long journey in it yet but will get that in next couple of weeks.

So far so good and happy.

Happy driving to you all

Paul

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Paul, I notice on a few other threads that people have had problems with their mirrors folding but they all seem to be not working at all. I know that if you fold them in manually from inside the car then they will stay like that and not fold out again with the remote until you manually fold them out with the switch inside again? Does that make sense? Also I know that you can 'deactivate' the remote from auto fold so I wonder if it has somehow cancelled itself. Your dealer should be able to reactivate it if that is the case. Hope this helps!Glad you are enjoying your car, I have done 7500 miles since November in mine and still love it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts