Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've lurked around this forum for a while and want to thank you all for assisting me in my decision to buy.

I've had my 2008 for a few weeks now and I could NOT be happier.

I've tried to find something I don't like but so far I've happily been unsuccessful!!

I'm now looking for excuses to go out!!

(And you're a friendly lot it would seem - I keep getting waves off other 2008 owners on my way to work!!!)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome.

It's nice that new owners get something out of the forum. Let's be honest the whole point of the forum is to share experiences and information. It's good that some of it is of use.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there and welcome!
I'm also new here and still waiting for my factory order. I have a feeling the 2008 could become a classic model and it seems to have many happy owners.

A common question here is the estimated delivery time for factory orders. It seems to be getting shorter but reports differ. Did you make a factory order and if so, perhaps you could share your experience?

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Ariadne and welcome to the club.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your 2008 so much.
.......also nice to hear that you've enjoyed reading the posts and threads on here.

Keep having fun.

Al.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Epideme, to answer your question - it was roughly eight weeks from order to me getting my keys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ariadne said:
Epideme, to answer your question - it was roughly eight weeks...
Nice! Thanks Ariadne :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts