Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys... Am a new owner of 2008 Feline with Sat Nat. Although Sat Nav works, the traffic feature doesn't. Has anyone else noticed this? I have been told that it may have to be activated. Any ideas much appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I have the same problem, but only in England. Crossed to France last week and the traffic symbols instantly appeared on the satnav.

It must be a subscription issue I think. I will contact the dealer on my return to the UK.

Any solutions much appreciated thanks.

RoddyEdited by: Roddy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2008 was 'fixed' today (fingers crossed)... It appears it isn't a subscription issue. You may just find that the SatNav requires updating. But make sure the dealership understand the problem ie don't get fobbed off with them saying that there probably aren't any issues in your area! My partner also had an issue with the SatNav in his 208. After a number of different patches were applied it turned out to be an incompatibility with the base software and the traffic alert system, Peugeot are now aware of this and should be able to repair it quickly. Be interesting to find out how you get on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for that info.

Can you now say if they fixed it?

If so, I can approach my garage with this knowledge.

Many thanks,
Roddy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts