Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting to you all for my first post.I will soon be the owner of a new 2008 Makaha brown. I don't know what trim is it as for our market I see it is a mixture of maybe active and feline. It has the panoramic roof, bizone Aircon , 16" hydre wheel, chrome front grille but no chrome carter protector or window glass contour or chrome lower door.
Will it be possible to add the chrome parts later as tuning? If yes please where can I order these as I'm on the remote island of Mauritius . Any idea or words of caution is welcome from you proud of owners of 2008

Edited by: patmos

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to modify the trim to chrome like in the picture. anyone can tell if that's possible and where to get parts.......

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi patmos and welcome to the club.

Your new 2008 looks stunning.

Have fun driving around Mauritius.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2008man I've ordered only the external mirror chrome cover and the car mat . As for the carter cover and chrome window borders I don't think this available if you don't buy a higher trim car. Mine is the Active version. What I wanted to have is chrome side bars just for Nissan Qashqai or other Japanese . This is available for the 2008 at one or two European seller but this is out of reach for my pocket.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not Peugeot! I had to buy my car mats ... and 6 months later the driver's mat has a hole in it!!! Great quality product - not

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi,guys
nice looking car PATMOS
i v had my 2008 allure 1.6 o
outo, e-hdi in nimbus grey
almost 4 weeks now after 4 monthes of waiting
i can honesty say
they great cars my 2008 did come with all the chrome finish mirrors to
but the dealer did NOT supply mats

mezza....

Edited by: mezza

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.