Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,just found the club and thought I would say hello.
I have had my black allure 1.2vti since march and done 6k miles so far. Have had a string of Peugeots before, but have to say this is the best by far. I thought I would miss the poke of the 1.6vti 207 I had before, but Im amazed how well this little engine copes.
Just got the roof bars and bike carrier as its going to be used for a family holiday next month, looks great with a black roof box as well.
Only issue to date has just occurred, my drivers window goes all the way down fine, but will only rise in increments. Any one else had this?
Cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome mate. Yeah I've the 1.2vti also. Its very nippy, I too would of thought id miss my previous 1.6 16v fabia. But the 2008 feels quicker, esp bottom of the rev range

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
barrheadred said:
Welcome mate. Yeah I've the 1.2vti also. Its very nippy, I too would of thought id miss my previous 1.6 16v fabia. But the 2008 feels quicker, esp bottom of the rev range

I find it hard to believe anyone could miss a Fabia.

·
Registered
75 Posts
burty said:
barrheadred said:

I find it hard to believe anyone could miss a Fabia.

Edited by: barrheadred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts