Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New here, just browsing through to see if anyone else had any issues with their new 2008??

Injuries? Sickness? Discomfort? Jerking? Motion sickness?

Will explain more in the next few days as just off to bed. Been researching all night online for info and trying to source funding to change the vehicle!! Yeah its that bad!!!

Hope your all getting better results than we are with your 2008? Seen as it took 4.5mths to arrive after ordering, WOW what a HUGE disappointment!!

Well until next time.

Pls reply with your own probs/issues/faults with your own 2008 to compare would really help me tackle Peugeot with the results a so far they have been beyond useless.

Night

·
Registered
18 Posts
Diesel=Jerky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 1.6vti Active Black, Genuine Mudflaps/Floor mats/Boot sill protector

·
Registered
101 Posts
cbobo you obviously not driving the right diesels or driving badly, I have driven diesels for 20 years and not jerky at all!

·
Registered
217 Posts
cbobo said:
Diesel=Jerky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 1.6vti Active Black, Genuine Mudflaps/Floor mats/Boot sill protector

no issues with mine either, only ever owned petrols up until now and i much prefer the diesel engine for this style of vehicle.

·
Registered
217 Posts
really sorry to hear youve had such a bad time with your car chester, why's it been such a disappointment to you??

personally other than a scratched dog guard and a boot sill protector coming off my cars been ace and i love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts