Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone orderd my 2008 last Thursday and my dealer has said around a 2-3 week waiting time. The car is allready built but needs to be deliverd from france does anyone know how long it may take or had a similar experience? Because 2-3 weeks seems a bit optamistic. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Mine was built on 8/30 and will pick it up this Saturday...in Hungary.

What model did you choose so that it's no a build-to-order?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for the reply the model i have orderd is a 2008 1.2 allure bianca white with built in Sat nav my dealer said that the car was being kept in france but i asume the reason for this is someone had ordered that model but never went through with the purchase therefore it was okay for me to purchase, the main reason i never got a build to order was time i need the car ASAP as my current car is braking and will brake anytime soon ( and im super excited and want it now
)

·
Registered
21 Posts
The joys of pre-reg is no delay!

Mind then you get stuck with whatever colour they have....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great news for me the car is now available to pick up on Wednesday at 5 o'clock excitement has kicked in now

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jake0410 said:
Great news for me the car is now available to pick up on Wednesday at 5 o'clock excitement has kicked in now
Good news indeed... and they just made it with one day under the three weeks!

I hope you enjoy your new car, as I am in a similar position to the one you were in a few weeks ago, as I was advised last week that mine has also now been built, and is (or was!) on it's way across France.

I am currently awaiting a progress report from my dealer!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Update... just heard that I can pick mine up on Friday!

Eight weeks from date of order to collection for a 'factory build'... not too bad, considering the length of time some folk have had to wait for theirs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.