Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

new

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MarkyTM 
#1 ·
Hello every one, im new here, so forgive my innocence!!!1

So I have just purchased a 2020 plate 2008 GT, with some damage to the front of the car, its light but i want to replace some body work.
So if anyone can direct me to the correct forum for, A, where I can get a workshop manual and B, any direction on where or who may supply body panels etc, I would really appreciate it.
I have done the usual google search but , I guess as the car is only 5 months old and a new shape, things are a little scarce.
Cheers and stay safe

#2 ·
As you've already guessed with your car being so new and a new shape the likelihood of you getting used body panels is slim to zero.

So it will be the parts dept of your local main dealer, the problem being that they are all closed presently, natch they'll want your reg and VIN to offer the price

I sincerely hope that you got the car at a bargain basement price, as we all know the sum of the parts are always worth more than the whole car, and since you're going to be buying them new the costs will soon mount up. Also if it's body panels you may have a bit of a wait, covid19 or not.

Even the sites that have parts a little cheaper like Vospers don't even have the 2020 listed yet.

Best of luck!

Reactions: MomosMum
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.