Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just took delivery of 1.6 E-hdi Feline calima.Very impressed and in my opinion far superior to Juke which I p/e it for.
Still reading the manual and by and large starting to understand all the add ons etc.
Just one simple thing which I cannot sort out is the instrument panel.
All I get on it is the speed and mileage, I've tried everything but to no avail, does anybody know what I should do to fix it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
There is a button on the end of the right hand stalk push that to scroll through various things like radio station, music playing display, fuel economy, navigation etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks John for your advice. I did as you instructed and now hey presto I now have the missing items on the screen.Just another small point the manual refers to an LCD and a Active matrix panel.How would I know which one I have as they have different display features.
I thought my smart phone was bad enough getting the hang of but modern cars are catching up in that respect.
On the other hand my age may have something to do with it, one of my earlier cars was a Wolseley 15/50 in which a heater was an extra.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Allure upwards has LCD dispaly and below that will be the active matrix display. So you will have the LCD

·
Registered
70 Posts
Your welcome drspock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts