Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking my 2008 Crossway special edition 1.6 diesel up on 17/01/16 can't wait.....so folks am I going to enjoy my new car ? How easy is it to get my ipod to work in it

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Andy,
Welcome. Dead easy to get the iPod working. Just plug it in the USB socket and select it on the screen. Good luck

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Andy,

And welcome to the club and the world of "designer handbags and PJ's". All will be revealed in due course.

As Marie said its easy to do and works well.

The car is OK does what it says on the tin, is screwed together well and the electrics are holding up after 25k miles in 7 months for a French car so it can't be all bad. You'll enjoy it and the guys on this forum are tremendous, if a little weird at times.

But all in good taste. I love them.

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome Andy, I'm sure that you will love the car.

Tone, it suddenly occurred to me that your advice to buy standard Shell petrol instead of V-Power would save me £4 per week. £4 x 52 weeks = £208. £208 = a new Radley handbag. So I've ordered with with the money I've saved

·
Registered
506 Posts
I dis-pair I really do, now see what you've done Andy, you've brought out the handbag gang.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Katie,
Good thinking. I went to the Radley outlet place just after Christmas but no bargains. I did by a Coach pouch for £30 though.

Tone,

See what happens. You come back online and the madness starts all over again. We just need George to come back with PJ stories!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I go away to the South of France for 10 weeks to work and have a rest and thinking when I return "the girlies" with their handbags and shoes and parading in their PJ's at night will have fizzled away leaving a forum full of car stuff.

I return and within 2 weeks they are back.

Allan (allan40alt) what happened mate, were you held to ransom by them threatened to be tortured with their "high heel sequined driving shoes"

What are the new members to think!! they ask about spark plugs and injectors and get reply's about Radley Handbags and Prada Shoes and Accessories whats all that about.?

Next thing we won't be talking about Dealerships but Outlet Villages.

Edited by: uncletone

·
Registered
273 Posts
Bought my wife a Radley purse for Christmas and a Radley handbag for my sister's 70th birthday which isnext week ,both in a lovely pale green ,from the Radley outlet in Gunwharf Quay.Love the little dog!How Bl***y sad is that! Happy New Year to all the Grumps.

·
Registered
79 Posts
KateinNotts said:
Welcome Andy, I'm sure that you will love the car.

Tone, it suddenly occurred to me that your advice to buy standard Shell petrol instead of V-Power would save me £4 per week. £4 x 52 weeks = £208. £208 = a new Radley handbag. So I've ordered with with the money I've saved
You haven't saved anything in that case.

Also your calculations are slightly off, factor in the 2p discount Shell give you for V-power on their loyalty card plus reduced fuel consumption, enhanced acceleration, a happier engine, overall you'll get more smiles per gallon but if ahandbag gives you more smiles well...me male me don't understand.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Marie, I must admit that I usually find the Radley outlet shops a bit disappointing, it is complete luck which bags they have in stock. Boundary Mills seems pretty good (admittedly I've only been into one though) - worth a look if you are passing one.

Alan, I'm very impressed, keep up the good work

Tone, we know you love it really....

Light, you are such a party pooper! Actually I filled my car with Shell (the basic stuff) last night and picked up a loyalty card. So I'm saving even more money! Got to go, I'm going to order the matching Radley purse with my further savings!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife recently stung me for £60 for a Kath Kidston hand bag and £15 for a fold up shopping tote bag ....how many 5p carrier bags before I get that money back !! :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
See, you men love discussing handbags really....

You will (genuinely) find some useful information on here Andy so stick with us. There are some very knowledgeable people on the forum so if ever you need advice about the car (or handbags) then ask away....

·
Registered
398 Posts
George is Back folks...With new set of PJ's...had a good bargain at Metro store...so a fleece PJ color "crazy green" = around 7 pounds. (70% discount)....
So Kate, instead of Shell, move to a cheaper one for 2 months...and buy a new PJ :))))))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts