.Piccys please.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's a quick order

·
Registered
72 Posts
congratulations,I ordered on the 9th August and was promised it would be at the dealers two days ago....no response to my email to see if it has arrived.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Excellent news.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
... the excitement is mounting.... just a few more sleepless nights...

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Deckers said:
congratulations,I ordered on the 9th August and was promised it would be at the dealers two days ago....no response to my email to see if it has arrived.

Hi,

Excellent, not long to go now!

-Sam

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered the same day. Mine not due into build until 6th November with delivery last week in November. Wow was there so many orders that day, it's bumped mine on a month. Something is fishy with this ordering business me thinks.

You seem to have been one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Moolis said:
I ordered the same day. Mine not due into build until 6th November with delivery last week in November. Wow was there so many orders that day, it's bumped mine on a month. Something is fishy with this ordering business me thinks.

You seem to have been one of the lucky ones.
hello Moolis

I ordered mine on 9 August. I wastold at that time delivery date would be between 8-12 weeks.Checked with dealer few weeks ago and was shocked to find thatmy order did not go to Peugeot until 1 September and so expected delivery date would be end of November. The dealer was quoting factory closure in August as an excuse but this does not seem to be the case with other dealers.

I believe some dealers do not send orders until end of the month.

At least the Renault dealer was honest, when he told me in first week of August thatI could not get new Captur until end of November as they will send all new orders to factory at the end of the month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts